+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Private Messages

s13driver is offline Senior Member

Private Messages

Hey guys, I was wondering if we could do something to improve the Private Messages on this board. Usually in other forums, they let me know as soon as I sign in if I have new PMs. But this forum doesn't. I have to manually go to the Private Messages everytime I log in just to see if I have new PMs. I've gone a couple weeks without even realizing that other people have sent me PMs because I didn't get any "New PM" alert

s13driver is offline Senior Member
    Sorry, didn't mean to post this twice. Feel free to delete one Mods.

KennyD1988 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by s13driver View Post
    Hey guys, I was wondering if we could do something to improve the Private Messages on this board. Usually in other forums, they let me know as soon as I sign in if I have new PMs. But this forum doesn't. I have to manually go to the Private Messages everytime I log in just to see if I have new PMs. I've gone a couple weeks without even realizing that other people have sent me PMs because I didn't get any "New PM" alert
    Right, I drilled it into my head to always check because there are no alerts. Plus, can we make the inbox and outbox limit a little larger? I do not have many messages in my inbox before it is emailing me saying I can't receive a message from so and so... But nothing will probably get done because the admins hardly come on here anymore. I emailed the one admin a while ago about a Mod spot so I can help out more since I am always on here, but have not heard anything back since.
    My Jakks Needs:
    Only one figure left to get!
    - Toy Fair Chuck

Always The Champ!

ElGuapo is offline Senior Member
    i second this. I was thinking of making a topic on the same subject. I dont like how there is nothing that tells that we have a new private message, in order to find out we have to click on it. On the wrestling figs forums it tells you at the top on any screen.

+ Reply to Thread